A growing collective of technology consultants providing quality
solutions for the business world with a strong
and 100% client satisfaction.
What we strive for?
- To be the complete IT solutions provider
- To create a win - win situation for everyone involved viz. clients, employees,partners vendors
- To always strive towards creating sustainable value for our clients by paying attention to real metrics, like Return on Investments (ROI) and Return on Equity (ROE) by being flexible on rates on every engagement.
- To occupy the premier consulting partner space, offering clients a wide spectrum of services at a great price
- To remain one of the most nimble, flexible, and effective enterprise solutions implementation houses in the world.
Our mission statements sets out the purpose and guides the activities of our organization.To stay focused on our mission, and to gauge our progress, we have established three broad goals.
- Stating goals
- Measuring results
- Monitoring and Reporting our Progress
Each of these goals are supported in turn by specific, measurable outcomes that we strive to achieve. Our mission statement, our goals and our values reflect our commitment to that vision.
Surpass the Expectations of our clients Always deliver Quality products and services Give highest preference to Client satisfaction
Strive to surpass the expectations, goals and objectives for each and every client
Quality Products and Services for our clients through collaboration, integration and shared responsibility.
Galaxux is a values driven organization. These core values define what we are, what we believe in, what matters to us the most, who we are, what we do and how we perform. We strive very hard to make sure that even our smallest decision and or action aligns with these core values.
A growing collective of technology consultants providing quality solutions for the business world with a strong reputation and 100% client satisfaction. Galaxux was incorporated in 2003 in Salem, OR. Galaxux is certified as an MBE (Minority Business Entrepreneur) in Oregon.
We cannot be successful alone. We must engage with our clients, partners, and employees and help them succeed. We will be successful to the extent that we accomplish this task. Therefore our relationship must be based on mutual respect and focused on solving our relationships needs.
With a relatively flat organization and an entrepreneurial culture, Galaxux is very proactive and flexible. Our consultants are good communicators and respond in a timely manner to customer requirements. We tailor each engagement to the unique needs of our clients. We are dedicated to helping organizations implement, customize and maintain their Technology Infrastructure. By providing a full range of consulting services, Galaxux can offer a total end-to-end solution
At Galaxux, we invest in our people. We nurture a culture of continuous improvement through training, research and development and out-of-the-box thinking that naturally leads to industry-leading innovations. We endeavor to attract, develop and retain the highest quality talent that is available in the marketplace and provide our clients with superior performance and value-added services while also being responsive to their needs and expectations
One doesn’t achieve a 100 percent reference able customer list by accident. It’s a matter of deeply held intention that our success will follow from customer satisfaction.
We understand the human elements required to make customer and employee experiences valuable in every sense of the word. By grounding technology solutions and business strategies in a deep understanding of human behaviors, knowledge, motivations, and attitudes, our work is not only useful and usable but also compelling. To create a win-win situation for everyone involved.
Founder and President
Wasi Khan is the Founder and President of Galaxux. He is a highly motivated, dedicated and ethical Information Technology professional with over 30 years of experience in technology strategy, business development, consulting, technical management, technology architecture, and large scale custom development and system integration technology implementations.
He has led multi-disciplinary teams working on program management, technology application development and infrastructure. He has led IT projects that were successfully implemented in India, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain and USA.
He has a Master’s degree in Management (Computer Science) and a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science. He is a Project Management Institute (PMI) certified Project Management Professional (PMP) and a Certified Scrum Master (CSM). He is an Oregon DHS Leadership graduate and has received the Directors Excellence award for many projects with the State of Oregon.
More than 25 years of experience working with the State of Oregon IT Projects as a Project Manager, Project Lead, Enterprise Architect, Application Architect, Technical Lead, Business Analyst, System Analyst and Senior Consultant.
Wasi has strong experience with the following Case Management and Eligibility Determination Systems:
- Child Welfare
- Women Infant and Child
- Senior and People with Disabilities
- Refugee Administration
- Addiction and Mental Health
- Integrated Eligibility
Galaxux has access to the broadest Independent Consulting Network available. Guaranteeing you top shelf consultants at the most competitive rates available.
At Galaxux we're passionate about the business of staffing.
Placing people means more to us than finding candidates and
filling a slot. We're driven to find the perfect fit, the match
that's right for both the candidate and our client's
Project Management, Planning, Oversight and Quality Control
- Feasibility Studies, Alternative Analysis and Procurement Planning
- Function point analysis based project estimation tool.
- Project Management Services
- Independent Project Oversight (IPO)
- Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V)
- Quality Assurance (QA)
- Quality Control (QC)
- Project Assessment
- Post-Implementation Evaluation Reporting
System Integration Services
- Requirements Definition
- Application Architecture, Design, Development, and Implementation
- Testing, Planning and Execution
- Implementation and Post Implementation Services
- As-Is, To-Be, Alternative Analysis, Cost Benefit Analysis, Gap Analysis and Business Process Re-engineering
- Business and Technical Consulting
- Version Upgrades
- Legacy Migration
We are proud to state that Galaxux is among the
select few IT companies that have successfully implemented all
three types of system integration services viz. Custom
Development, Implementation of COTS Solutions and Implementation
of Systems transferred from other State Agencies.
Galaxux resources have successfully implemented small to large IT Projects for the Public as well as the Private Sector in Asia, Middle East, North America and the Asia Pacific Countries. We have a 100 percent success rate with all the projects.
Change Management Support
- Organization and Program Assessment
- Business Process Improvement
- Implementation Management
- Help Desk and Training
- Implementation and Post-Implementation Support
- Migration of Legacy Applications to Web Based Technologies
- Maintenance and Enhancement of Existing Legacy, Client Server and Web Based Applications
Information Technology Staff Augmentation
We are ready to help you. Leave us a message
569 Radio Ct NW,
Salem, OR 97304
Monday to Friday
8am to 5pm